Wednesday, January 30, 2008

New Year's Resolutions

The first semester of Year 2008 marks the end of my Master studies. It's been a long and painful journey, but very, very rewarding. I got to know one of my tutors, Mahid Safadarán, who gave me useful information on my Practicum Research. I am looking forward to starting this project and this blog will have the link to my wiki where I'll keep information on the process and final result of it. http://myresearchproject.pbwiki.com/FrontPage
Another interesting thing I expect to do this year has to do with the use of more internet tools in the teaching/learning of English. I know that it is difficult to get students interested in using the internet to improve their English. I know this because several teachers participating in the TESOL EVO 2008 have mentioned having similar problems. But others are doing wonders and I intend to follow their steps. So, thank you teachers around the world, who kindly share your knowledge and experiences.

No comments:

Animoto.com